Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Welcome June

Well, I am still on a baking hiatus....  looking forward to once again having the desire to bake, but for now, content with scrapping and sewing.  Father's day and dad birthdays are quickly approaching, so I took this opportunity to make a few cards, as always, inspired by others.

These (above) are Jeannie Phillips files, that are simply magnificent.  She is by far my favorite blog to follow!!  This was a cut file she made available, I just upsized it to a larger format.  She is genius and many of my cards are directly inspired (copied) from hers!!



These are the two cards for the dads.  I have really made a lot lately, and just figured out the scanner in my craft room, so I'll get on that and upload a few more. In the meantime, happy June and will keep on crafting!

1 comment:

  1. I love your fathers day stuff....just beautiful... you did a wonderful job on the card...I love it...it made me happy!!...thank you for sending me the link I marked your blog under my bookmarks to keep up with you!!
    hugs
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete